BCECE 2016 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Admit Card, Result , Apply Online – BCECE 2016 Online application form for BCECE exam will be started at bceceboard.com & www.bcecebonline.com by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) in the month of February 2016. Last date of online application First week of march, 2016 . Exam date notification will announce soon. Full details about BCECE 2016 pplication Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Admit Card, Result is given below.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2016 is going to conducted by Govt.of Bihar. It is an entrance exam to check eligibility of candidates admission to various Courses. So Govt, of Bihar is going to start BCECE 2016 Online application forvarious UG courses in the field of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and technology 2016 from February 2016. The Candidates can apply online from official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) i,e www.bceceboard.com. Full details about BCECE 2016 Apply Online, BCECE 2016 Application form – BCECE 2016 for Notification / Exam Date is given below.
BCECE Board 2016 Application
Name of the exam : Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
Conducted by : Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Level of Exam : State Level
Qualification : Candidates who want to participate in BCECE 2016 examination have passed class 12th (intermediate), from a recognized board having 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Math/biology..
Application Fee & process to pay application Charge : After the successful registration candidates have to pay the application fee application fee can be pay in two methods candidates have to pay there application by offline mode by challan by online payment through online mode by net banking and credit card. For more details to submit application fee candidates are need to download notification. Read official notification carefully.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 660/- (Six Hundred Sixty rupees only) for General and OBC candidates or Rs. 330/- (Three Hundred thirty Rupees only) for candidates who belongs to SC and ST category.
The candidates belong to PCMB group are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 730/- (Seven Hundred thirty rupees only) for General and OBC candidates or Rs. 365/- Three Hundred Sixty Five Rupees Only) for SC and ST candidates.
How to apply :
Candidates are need to register online and get the ID and password. After that go to the link for payment submission and download the Challan form and take three printouts for the same. Once you get the ID and bank Transaction ID, download the application form through the link provided for the same and start filling the form carefully. Upload the passport size photograph and signature and submit it. After Submit application form take a print of it.
Send Hard Copy of submitted application fee along with bank Challan and relevant documents like certificates and mark sheets of schooling must be sent to the BCECE Board via speed post or registered post to to BCECE BOARD, I.A.S. ASSOCIATION BUILDING, NEAR PATNA AIRPORT, PATNA – 800014, BIHAR,(INDIA).
Important Dates :
- Online Registration starting date – 01.02.2016
- Online Registration closing date – 28.02.2016 (11.59 P.M.)
- Last date of payment through challan – 02.03.2016 (upto working hours of the bank)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate – 05.03.2016 (11.59 P.M.)
- Online Editing of Application Form – 06.03.2016 to 11.03.2016 (11.59 P.M.)
- The hard copy of the online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B) along with paid Bank Challan & enclosures dispatched by Registered / Speed Post must reach at the specified address mentioned in para 4 (i) above latest by – 19.03.2016 (5.00 P.M.)
- Issue of Online Admit Card (1st Stage) – 21.03.2016
- Proposed date of Examination: 1st Stage – 17.04.2016 (Sunday) 2nd Stage – 15.05.2016 (Sunday)
For more details about the BCECE Board Online application Form 2016, Candidates are need to visit – bceceboard.com or download notification.