IB Recruitment 2016- The Online application for IB ACIO/Exe Grade II post (Intelligence Officer) will be started on MHA website www.mha.nic.in. Candidates can submit online application on or before last date . Details of IB Recruitment 2016 notification of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Executive, General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial) are given below.
IB Recruitment 2016:
The Intelligence Bureau, Minsitry of Home Affairs, Government of India will announce recruitment notification for Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Exe and invited online application from eligible Indian Nationals. Candidates, who are waiting for such vacancy can read notification and apply online. The online application has been started soon and will end on after one month. Candidates can only submit online application through the official website of Minsitry of Home Affairs i.e www.mha.nic.in. Before submitting online application, candidates are advised to eligibility conditions and age limit etc.
Details of IB Recruitment 2016:
- Name of POst : ACIO Grade – II
- Group : ‘C’
- Number of Post :
- Scale of Pay : Rs 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs 4200/-
- Essential Qualification :Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable qualifications :Knowledge of computers.
- Age Limit : 18 – 27 Years.
Scheme of Examination : The written examination for the ACIO-II/Exe contains two papers namely Paper-I (Objective Test) and Paper – II (Descriptive Type on English language Only). The Total Duration for both papers is 1 hour and 40 minutes. Paper I will focus on GK/GS, Reasoning, Comprehension, Mathematical Ability etc. while paper II will be designed to check English writing skill and analytical capability.
Those candidates who acquire a specific standard in the written test (Paper-I & II) will be called for the interview. The date, place and time of interview shall be intimated to the candidates online. Based on the performance of the candidates in written test (Paper-I & II) and interview, they will be selected subject to the condition of successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification and thereafter medical examination.
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2016 for ACIO Gr -II Posts ?
Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode. Procedure to apply online are given below.
- Before submitting online application, candidates should have valid email id.
- applicant have to scan their photograph and signature.
- After that, Log on through the website www.mha.nic.in
- Read the Advertisement & instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Click here to Apply (Part-I).
- Fill the details carefully and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
- Check the details and submit the application form.
- An unique code will be displayed on the screen.
- Note down the code and take the printout copies of form for future use.
For further details about IB Recruitment 2016 for ACIO, please log on to www.mha.nic.in