WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 online application has been started for the 583 Service/ Consultant through the Online application system www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in. Last date of Apply online is 6th February 2015.
The Department of Women & Child Development Rajasthan invites online application for WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 to recruit the 583 Service/ Consultant posts in their department. Online application for the WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 has been started from 7th February 2015 to 6th February 2015. Online application can be submitted from official website www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in. Other details for the Recruitment is given below.
WCD Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 Vacancy details :
Total no. of posts : 583
1. Consultant (Nutrition and Child Development): 01 post
2. Consultant (BCC and Capacity Building): 01 post
3. Consultant -Social Development and Community Mobilization: 01 post
4. Consultant -Monitoring and Evaluation: 01 post
5. Consultant -Financial Management: 01 post
6. Consultant-Procurement: 01 post
7. Project Associate: 02 posts
8. District Coordinator: 19 posts
9. District Project Assistant: 19 posts
10. Block Coordinator: 185 posts
11. Block Project Assistant: 185 posts
II. Under ICDS Mission: 167 posts
1. Senior Consultant (Early Childhood Care & Education-ECCE): 01 post
2. District Coordinator (ECCE, Training and M & E): 14 posts
3. District Coordinator (Health & Nutrition): 33 posts
4. Block Coordinator: 119 post
Qualification : Interested Candidates who want to apply online must have Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition/ Public Health for S.No.1 post, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Health Communication or Social Sciences for S.No.2 post, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work, Sociology or Anthropology for S.No.3 post, Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Demography for S.No.4 post. The Candidates are advised to read official notification for post wise qualification.
Application Charge : Candidates will have to pay Rs.200/- for (excluding E-mitra charges) fee can be pay at nearest E-mitra or through www.emitra.gov.in and get token number.
How to apply : Candidates can apply by the official website of the Department of Women & Child Development Rajasthan i,e www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in from 7th January 2015 to 6th February 2015. Other mode of application will not be accepted.
Starting date of submit online application : 07/01/2015
Last date of Submit online application : 06/02/2015
Last date of Submit application fee : 06/02/2015 till 11 : 59
Click here to apply online